My life

Welcome to My Blog

Sunday, August 15, 2010

About me

Hey ppl..
Iam Tinil Joseph ...

Was born in kochin [Kerela]..,I have spent my childhood in many places like Delhi,B'lore,Chennai and Hyd..,have been to many states in india..Becouse of this i speak hindi,tamil,english,Malayalam .......
I'm very friendly n caring to my frens.I have lots of frens.,but only a 3 are close ones.I am open minded and frank to my close ones.Iam a silient most of the time

I have done my engineering in computer science from Vel Multitech college(Avadi,Chennai)

I am an ambitious, well-organized professional with 1.3 Year of experience in Internet Marketing in scorpiotechnologies.com worked first in Scorpio technologies. My Life was going very smooth. My work atmosphere was very good. I have handled some of big clients.I have handled some 14 site. My first site was Kiranglobal.com.
I really mis lot of my friend there , But this is law of nature one have to miss some one in this course of life.
Now i have been working in Indus net.

I have 2 blog going well.

www.malayalamp3download.blogspot.com ( get nealrly 25oo visits per months ..My aim is to bring 15000 visits.)
and the second one http://friends4friendship.blogspot.com/
I love this site because this site give me money through google ad sense .

My hobbies riding bike, blogging,Watching nature,animals. I love almost all animals.

To know more about me
follow me on orkut http://www.orkut.co.in/Main#Profile?rl=mp&uid=18184566979270470364

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home